2019 Wall to Wall Ride Route
Hobart to Canberra
- Thur 12/9 10:30am Depart Bellerive Police Station for Devonport
- Travel to Orford/Swansea via east coast Tasman Highway (rest break)
- Depart Swansea and travel to Campbell Town over Lake Leake Hwy (lunch and fuel).
- Continue to Devonport via Cressy Deloraine via Macquarie Road. Stops for coffee break on the way as we go.
- Board ferry – overnight to Melbourne.
- Fri 13/9 – meet Victorian escort riders and travel to St Kilda Road for short ceremony before departing under escort for Merimbula.
- All ride from Melbourne will be as per Victorian ride route/s. See VIC ride route published.
Contact Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Contact Gavin Cashion
Tasmanian 2019 Wall to Wall Satellite Ride Route (Pending sufficient interest)
Lead Rider: Snr Constable J. HITCHENS (SRPOS)
Depart Bellerive: 9.30am
Depart Richmond: 10.00am Footy oval
Depart Oatlands: 10.45am
Arrive Campbell Town: 11.30am Park in big car park near the toilet block/park
Depart Campbell Town: 12.00pm
Depart Barkmill Bakery Swansea: 1.30pm Coffee/lunch
Depart Orford: 2.30pm
Depart Midway Point: 3.15pm
Arrive Bellerive Station 3.30pm
Ceremony Commences: 4.00pm
Please note that we’ll only stop if we find ourselves ahead of time or if we are meeting someone, coffee/rest stops are Campbelltown, and Orford.