1. What happens if the weather is bad?
The Wall to Wall Ride will go ahead as planned regardless of weather conditions.
2. When will registrations commence for this year’s Ride?
1st May 2016 through until actual event on Saturday 17th September. On-line registrations will close noon 16th September 2016.However you may still register in person on the day at EPIC.
Note: Riders packs will not be mailed after early September and will be retained for collection at the Registrations desk at EPIC on the day of the ride.
click here to register.
3. Who can participate in the Wall to Wall Ride?
Registration is open to the entire policing family – current serving sworn and unsworn, retired police, emergency services officers, as well as friends and family members.
4. I am having trouble with my registration. What can I do?
Make sure you have read the terms and conditions at the bottom of the registration form and if you agree and wish to participate, you must select the box to indicate so. Otherwise, your registration will not be submitted.
Contact the help desk in one of the following three ways:
Online – GoFundraise Website
Phone – 1300 889 272
Email – GoFundraise Support
5. Who will book my accommodation?
You are responsible for booking your own accommodation and we highly recommend doing so as soon as possible as there are many other events during September in Canberra. Feel free to browse through our Accommodation page for links to various booking websites.
6. Do pillion passengers need to register and pay the registration fee too?
Yes – please register your pillion passenger separately so that we have all the relevant contact details and they must also agree to the terms and conditions of this ride. Remember that one of the purposes of the Wall to Wall Ride is to raise funds for Police Legacies and all registration fees will be donated to your / your Pillion passenger’s chosen Police Legacy after the Ride.
7. Is this activity considered to be an “on-duty” event?
Definitely not – for NSW and VIC Police.
8. How much is the registration fee?
$75.00 per registered rider or pillion passenger. All registration fees will be donated to the Police Legacy in the State / Territory you nominate when you register. Post Event Evening Function cost is $25.00
9. I’d like to join one of the State / Territory groups along their way – how can I find out where I can meet up with them?
Go to the “Routes” page of this website and you’ll find information about the State routes as well as the email address for their State Liaison Officer who would be more than happy to hear from you.