Conditions of Entry
- Participants will donate $50 to their chosen Police Legacy/Charity in a State or Territory nominated by them.
- All riders must have a registered and road worthy motorcycle and license/ permit to ride a motorcycle
- Riders/pillions acknowledge that participation in the Wall to Wall ride is at their own risk
- All participants acknowledge that they will comply with all road traffic rules
- It is recommended that participants have third party property insurance as a minimum. · It is recommended that appropriate motorcycle riding clothing is worn.
Before registering, please ensure you read and understand the below disclaimer and also further information attached click here.
All participants agree to abide by the current road traffic laws in all States and Territories.
Participants agree to indemnify and to keep indemnified and to hold harmless the organisers of the Wall to Wall Ride and any company, association or agency promoting or benefiting from the Wall to Wall Ride, its servants and agents and each of them from and against all actions, costs, claims, charges, expenses and damages what so ever, which may be brought or made or claimed against any of them arising out of or in relation to the Wall to Wall Ride.