As at Tuesday 24 August 2021
Our current plan for NT ride is as follows
(note there may be necessary variances due to prevailing changes in Covid restrictions) Stay tuned for further advices or check this site for updates.
- 4.00pm Assemble at the Northern Territory Police Memorial, The Esplanade Darwin.
- 4.30pm Brief Service, handing over of the Baton (should the Canberra service not go ahead).
- 5.00pm Depart Darwin for Adelaide River.
- 5.45pm Assemble at Glen Huitson’s Memorial – Old Bynoe road for a minutes silence and the reciting of “The Policeman From the Bush” Poem.
- 5.55pm Depart for Adelaide River.
- 6.30pm Arrive Adelaide River to Overnight, Beers and tall stories.
- 9.00am Depart Adelaide River
- 10.15am Wangi Falls – Caffeine Hit.
- 10.45am Depart
- 12.30pm Berry Springs Tavern for lunch
- 2.15pm Depart
- 3.15pm NTPA Office for Live stream event Hopefully or the Collage of past years
Contact: Steve Langdon (email: firstname.lastname@example.org) and
Craig Hamilton (email: Craig.Hamilton@pfes.nt.gov.au)