Welcome everyone to 2021 Wall to Wall Ride for Remembrance
Planning for a full ride year is underway with the current expectation of having a full ride to and in Canberra on 18 September.
Last year was an exceptional year with travel and attendance limits on everyone, so this year we’re hoping the Wall to Wall Ride will be bigger and better for us all.
Just a quick update:
- Registrations for this year’s ride are planned to open early April
From Saturday 3 April, you will be able to register through the Wall to Wall web site www.walltowallride.com use the RED REGISTER button.
Riders registration packs will start rolling out from mid-July
- Just like 2019, we’re planning the mustering at EPIC before the Canberra ride.
Forming-up on the Federal Highway prior to the mass ride through Canberra to the National Police Memorial.
- For this year there are, you’d appreciate, Covid Safety Standards which must be adhered to in all your travels.
In Canberra we are organising a QR code for all those attending both EPIC and/or the National Police Memorial.
This QR code must be activated by all riders upon arrival at EPIC or the National Police Memorial.
In preparation, you may wish to download to your phone the ‘Check in CBR’ app through Play Store or visit www.act.gov.au
- Raffle – Yamaha Motor Australia have once again partnered as a platinum sponsor and donated a new MT-09 motorcycle
We’re in the final stages of establishing details of the raffle. Watch out for information about how to purchase your tickets for a chance to win this great motorcycle
- Merchandise sales are being arranged to come on line in early August for 6 week period. Make sure you get in quick to ensure you receive your items before your ride
For state and territory ride details please refer to your state coordinator, or visit www.walltowallride.com for updates.
Stay in touch through the web site or follow on Facebook.
Looking forward to seeing you all participate this year.
National Organising Committee
Wall to Wall Ride for Remembrance