Great news Wall to Wallers, Registrations for 2020 Wall to Wall Ride are now open

Go to www.walltowallride.com  click the red REGISTER button and follow through the registration form.

Here you can also make an additional donation to your chosen legacy or set up an individual fundraising page

On-line tickets in the single draw raffle for your chance to win a Yamaha MT09 valued at $14,099 ride away will open 1st July – no paper tickets this year

Riders registration packs are planned to start being mailed out from mid July

Merchandise will be available for purchase on-line for 5 weeks from 1st August closing 4th September

So, come on board, support your mates, remember the fallen and help raise funds for your chosen police legacy

Thanks everyone

Be safe

1. Gary Williams says:

I am not a member of the Police Force but have great respect and admiration for those members and the help they have offered me in the past.

Am I permitted to sign up for the 2020 Ride2Ride and honour those who fave fallen for us?

I am a licensed rider and own a Vic registered and an insured motor bike.

Regards,

Gary Williams

• Geoff Garland says:

The Wall to Wall Ride is to promote safe riding in the community, and more importantly remember those fallen mates.
      Open to serving and retired police, family and friends you’d be welcome to join the ride Gary.
      Register on https://www.walltowallride.com and visit the Victorian Ride route on that web site for details of the planned trip to Canberra.

2. steve says:

The dates you have posted for those riding from Victoria are incorrect.
    Looking forward to doing this ride again.
    cheers Steve

3. Geoff Garland says:

Thanks Steve,
    Ride route for all states and Territories have been slightly amended pending routes being finalised by each state coordinator

4. Robbie says:

Hi
    I’m not a member of any police force or government. I would like to be on this ride.
    From Sydney. Have my own bike and insured.
    Robbie

• Geoff Garland says:

Thanks Robbie for your querie,
      Wall to Wall Ride is open to Police, retired police, family and friends.
      So you’d be most welcome to join the ride from Sydney.
      Check out details of ride route for NSW on the web site.
      Register also from there

5. John Leslie Smith says:

Hi
    I have a question, I registered back on 8/5/20 and to date I have had no response i.e. receipt etc.
    Can I confirm that I am registered and paid?

• Geoff Garland says:

Yes John, I can confirm you are registered. Please see separate email to you today

6. Michael Adams says:

Hi,
    I have been having trouble with me email address, I would like to check that my registration is confirmed.

Michael

• Geoff Garland says:

Thanks for your enquiry Michael,
      Yes I can confirm that registered on 29th April 2020.
      You should have received your riders pack by now